Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Assignment #4 (Exterior Architecture)

1. Vertical vanishing point. Looking up the side of a broken crumbling brick wall

1. Vertical vanishing point. Looking up a railing attached to a building.

2. Horizontal angle vanishing point. Looking down a long pole that is connected to the back of a church.

3. No visible vanishing point. Vertical lines on the window appear parallel.

3. No visible vanishing point. Lines of the pillar are vertical and are parallel.

4. Frame your composition. Down the alley of downtown Glendive. The architectural elements frame the middle of the photo.

4. (OLD) This one doesn't have anything to do with buildings. But I love how the frame came out. This was taken at Medicine Rocks park between Baker MT and Ekalaka. My daughter was pouting and I caught the picture at the perfect moment.

5. Repeating patterns. This is looking up a very tall brick wall. I like the different angle of the pattern.

5. Repeating patterns. Window with an awning and then a design.

6. Reflection. You can see the buildings reflection and some of the reflection across the street.

Part 2. Choice. I love photos like these. I edit them and make them much cooler.

Part 2. Choice. Busted and broken up brick wall. Love the weird angle, colors and weirdness. I'll edit this and make it cool.