Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Assignment #5 (still life)

Req 1. Self portrait still life-represent something important. Our wedding rings and Ephesians 4:2. "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love" (lighting from above. No flash)

 
Req 1. Self portrait still life-represent something important. Our wedding rings and 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. 'Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres" Love the words and our shiny rings. (lighting on the side. No flash)




Req 2. Themed collection. Ambition/Renewal. Our family is striving to eat better. Cut down on meats, breads and dairy--and replace it with much more of this. Lots and lots of fruit and veggies. (lighting in front. No flash)

Req 2. Themed collection. Ambition/Renewal. Fruit and veggies. (No light. Flash)

Req 1. Self portrait still life. I love scarves. Soft. Warm. Bright. Pretty. I wear one almost every single day.

Req 1. Self portrait. Objects that depict a time in my life. I used to hate reading when I was youngr. I've reached a point in my life where I love to blog, learn and soak up words. I love quotes, verses, and words with tons of truth. These are a few books that I want to tackle reading in 2013.

Req. 3. Transparent and reflective objects. I lined a box with tin foil and put a candle behind a large transparent agate. I turned the lights off and did not use a flash.

Req 3. Transparent and reflective objects. I used the foil lined box and a candle and a light agate. The light was in front of the box. No flash.

Part 2. You decide. I zoomed in on this photo of my husbands ring over the word "Love." If you look closely, the word "love" reflects backwards on his ring. I thought this was a very cool picture. (lighting above/off to the side. no flash)


Part 2. You decide. I layed an agate on top of the lit candle. The colors showed so bright. And-the agate looks wavy-when it's actually flat. (No flash. No light.)