Thursday, March 7, 2013

Assignment #6 (random collection)

This is my beautiful neice "Olive." She is as sweet as they come. I love this girl. She has a sweet content spirit and eyes that are so very curious. F-stop: f/5.3 Exposure time: 1/60 sec ISO: 720 Focal length: 40mm
Aperture: 4.8 No flash

Here is Olive's twin brother Angus--or we call him "Gus" for short. He
is such a sweet mannered boy. I love those big, sparkling blue eyes
and his toothless grin. He's a natural for the camera. F-stop: f/5.6 Exposure time: 1/60 sec ISO: 2500 Focal length: 55mm
Aperture: 5 Flash: Strobe return

I took this picture as we were driving down 94. (I was in the
backseat) I couldn't get over the beauty of it. This huge open sky,
miles of road and NO snow! F-stop: f/8 Exposure time: 1/250 sec ISO: 100 Focal length: 55mm
Aperture: 5 No flash

Here is a fantastic Montana sunset that I captured. The colors were so
vibrant. Again, I was in the backseat taking pictures to kill some
time. F-stop: f/5.6 Exposure time: 1/125 sec ISO: 180 Focal length: 55mm
Aperture: 5 No flash

While we were hiking around, a friend said "Watch this!" I got my
camera out just in time to get her flying through mid-air. Also caught the girls singing and playing in the background. F-stop: f/9 Exposure time: 1/320 sec ISO: 100 Focal length: 18mm
Aperture: 3.6 No flash

Hiking in Makoshika in spring always equals very muddy feet! We all
had so much fun! I loved capturing the first few minutes in the park.
Muddy shoes screams out "fun!" F-stop: f/8 Exposure time: 1/250 sec ISO: 100 Focal length: 52mm
Aperture: 5 No flash

I was taking pictures of weird things that had frozen in the melty snow. I
was down on the ground and noticed how cool the reflection of the sky
and tree were. It's all about how we look at things. F-stop: f/6.3 Exposure time: 1/160 sec ISO: 100 Focal length: 38mm
Aperture: 4.7 No flash

This was a picture that I was going to use for still life. It was just
a bunch of girly things. I'm a girly-girl. If it's pink, sparkly,
smells good and it's pretty--I want it. F-stop: f/3.8 Exposure time: 1/60 sec ISO: 450 Focal length: 22mm
Aperture: 3.9 No flash

I love this random shot. Every girl is doing their own thing.. but they are all enjoying the outdoors and loving the spring time weather. This picture shows how curious and different kids are. F-stop: f/7.1 Exposure time: 1/200 sec ISO: 100 Focal length 18mm
Aperture: 3.6 No flash