Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Assignment #7 Spring Break

My neighbors got a trampoline about a month ago. The kids love it. I enjoy it, too. They jump even on the coldest days. It really does keep them healthy and happy and harmonious. I asked, if I could take photos. They said sure. I think they liked the attention.I took these photos today. Not exactly Spring Break, but close.




This is the cousin and the youngest daughter. I don't know their names. We keep our distance, but we're friendly. Our neighborhood has vastly improved since the so called oil boom. Instead of a succession of drunks, and crankers, and rebid dogs and the police always coming around, we have a mellow family with 4 kids and relatives.

Here are three of the kids and the cousin. I think they all get along really well. Two girls and two boys. Reminds me of my family growing up.

The background is a bit chaotic. That's the way it is in the alley.

Good exercise. Unfortunately the oldest girl fell through the unzipped screen and landed pretty hard on some lawn furniture and went inside crying. Ouch. My family had a trampoline without the screen. My sister jumped off and broke her arm. Today we've got the helmet, the seat-belt, etc. and the screen except when it's not zipped up.

The cousin being the oldest had the most skills.

And thus gave me this action series.


With the help of the oldest son.



I cropped for  some portraits of everybody. I'm over my limit. Here's one.