Thursday, April 11, 2013

Assignment #10: Animals at the Ranch!

Criteria 1: Up close. Baby kitten with stunning eyes.

Criteria 1: Up close: Adorable hyper dog. Snapped the camera at just the right second.

Criteria 2: Setting/scene. Baby lamb being bottle fed by a young student. It was a sweet moment.

Criteria 3: Uncommon perspective. Trying to capture a good photo of the horses, but they didn't like the camera. This guy was going for some water, so I poked my camera between two wooden beams and got this shot. I like how it's a different angle.

Criteria 3: Uncommon perspective. Went down low to get an upward shot of this guy. I love the angles of the metal and how he's not impressed with me at all ;)

Criteria 4: Dramatic lighting. I was trying to get a good shot of this guy, but he wouldn't stand still. The sun ray seems to erase part of his head. The sun spots add weirdness to the photo.

Criteria 4: Lighting-natural. This is un-edited. I love how big and bright and blue the sky is. The chickens wanted nothing to do with me-they were headed elsewhere.

Criteria 5: Action. Got a kitten in mid-meow. I tried many times for this shot.

Criteria 5: Action. This guy was a jumper. As soon as the kids ran, they were buckin' and jumpin' right along with him.

My choice. Love the tongue. This is how I feel about the recent snow.

My choice. Being led back to the stable. I liked all the business of the photo, and the calm horses.

My choice. Most adorable thing. Lamb smooches. These guys are so cute!