Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Assignment #9 People: portraits formal & candid

Formal portrait. Low contrast ambient artificial light. Looking poised and beautiful standing outside of my office. It was spontaneous, immediate, and just perfect. I had to run to the art room to get my camera. She was still there waiting to meet with her teacher when I got back. Accustomed to being photographed she made it easy for me to make this lovely portrait.

I cropped this from the above photo to bring focus to the captivating gaze and soft smile.

Uncommon perspective. Foundations of Art.

Focus on body parts. Plenty of shores to do before school.
Focus on body parts. Those are working boots.

Focus on body parts. Expressive.



Focus on body parts. Ag business.

Casual portrait. Teacher and students.

Candid action. Natural light. Long shadows. The environment sets the scene.



Choice. Candid action series. The environment sets the scene. Mom comes out. Time to go. No, I don't want to. Notice the kids in the background, the cars, the motorcycle.
Choice. Candid action series continues. The environment sets the scene. Moving along.

Choice. Candid action series continues. The environment sets the scene. Mom . . .